Google+

Monday, July 01, 2013

Random - Slow week is slow

So my last blog entry before the review where I said things were slow and then suddenly I was hit with a muse and got 1.5 reviews done (Yes, I am looking at you, Blood Bowl Sudden Death that is still half done..).

As of today, I've had an injection into my left shoulder for the bursitus there, so I am hoping with that and the panadene forte, I will get back into it. It really did drain my mental power (hah! Those who know me, would laugh at me and mental >.>) and hoping it will come back soon.

On another topic, my geek nature of Star Wars has overflowed into the realm of biting the bullet and getting two core sets of Star Wars X-Wing Miniatures Game and I have also infected another in our board game group who has quite a bit on order.

We're both really, REALLY looking forward to possibly doing a tournament in due time depending on interest in our group and any of the others or perhaps if there is any locals who play it.

With all this, Tmara and I are trying to get back into playing some games 2-player here, one of which is to be Arkham Horror since it has been a long while. We've also not gone back to Space Alert since our first game and that one I want to revisit.

We'll see how things go since honestly.. we've left Guild Wars 2 in the dust for now and we've subscribed to Star Wars Old Republic again to get our stories done now that Tmara has a newer PC that can actually run it efficiently. That part has been a LOT of fun.. We've almost finished our first toons (my Bounty Hunter, her Sith Warrior) which hit level 43 last night.