Google+

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Tabletop Gaming - Much spending has been had...

Tax return has been and gone. Most of it was on bills and a huge shop but I did manage to get some shinies.

  • Star Trek Catan (On it's way)
  • X-Wing Wave 1 & 2 Miniatures (Almost in stock to send as one parcel)
  • Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 3e: Blackfire Pass & The Enemy Within (Stock being picked)
Really looking forward to them arriving. I just got Masks of Nyarlathotep for Cthulhu that I am going to be running and later on I will run Enemy Within for WFRP3e when I relearn all the rules. 

That is the part I love about Cthulhu. I've not played it at tabletop in like 10 years or more now, close to 15 (ye gads!) but did GM it briefly on a forum. Either way, the rules are still up in my head. They are not confusing at all or complicated like other RPGs can be. When the Cthulhu one does start, one of the players is not only new to Cthulhu but new to roleplaying! Hopefully I can scar her for life..